Cutting form hard cheeses – 1 Knife
For cutting medium and large forms of hard cheese or semi-hard, this “knife” double grip is the most original and practical is never been thought good portions or slices of pecorino cheese hut.
- Blade: stainless steel AISI 420 Forged
- Handle: tip of ox horn, buffalo horn * (on request), olive wood
- Chopping wood strips of beech wood (suitable for food)
- Cutting blade cm.27l.x15h hard paste form.
- N B The thickness of the material, ox horn and buffalo horn, may vary from the olive wood